Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
Physics, Astronomy and Maths Boot Camp
Thursday, 17 May 2012 from 11:00 to 15:00 (BST)
Hatfield, United Kingdom
Final year students - this Jobs Bootcamp will help you get ready for the future.
Once your exams are over it’s time to celebrate with the summer ball on it’s way, but why not celebrate even further knowing you’ve finished your exams and found jobs to apply for.
Packed full of practical interactive sessions, job opportunities and useful advice.
· Meet and hear from Physics, Astronomy and Maths employers and recruitment agencies with current live vacancies.
· Learn about job searching, writing CV’s, preparing for interviews and more! - Bring your CV along and we’ll review it on the day.
· Access the latest Physics, Astronomy and Maths jobs from our jobs boards and get hints and tips to help you with your applications.
· Going to the big Jobs and Careers Fair on 23 May? Don’t miss the Getting Ready for the Summer Fair talk at 1pm in E351.
And there’s more…
· Options with your degree workshops -find out about career paths, resources and support.
· Talk to Physics, Astronomy and Maths alumni and graduates about life after uni.
· Visit information points on post grad study, KTP placements and more.
Afternoon networking and refreshments included as part of the Bootcamp– a great chance for you to get some industry contacts!
When & Where
Careers & Placements Service
The Careers & Placements Service for the University of Hertfordshire offers a range of services to students and alumni to help with career development, employment skills, decision making and preparation for the future.
Services to current students and alumni
- For information from our help desk staff
- Networking opportunities with employers and alumni
- Finalists programme of workshops, launched in September and December each year
- Autumn Careers Fair – career paths
- Summer Recruitment Fair – vacancies
- Drop-in advice surgeries
- Information roadshows visiting all campuses
Once you have tried the other options, we also offer one to one consultations with a Careers Adviser to support you with career planning. Get in touch to find out more.
We have two locations on campus; M018, The Atrium, de Havilland Campus and LB400, The Hutton Building, College Lane Campus